Monday 11 January 2010

Connect with Wildlife

Today I found another site on which to share my photos.  One of the people I am following on Twitter started using it for his photos.  Thanks McKenzies’ Trails West.


“WildObs (abbreviated from wildlife observations) is about sharing memorable encounters, and putting them to work. Together we find nature we want (for a photograph or close encounter), we can learn about our neighborhoods. WildObs is Collaborative wildlife enjoyment. We can help connect each other to wildlife.” … source http://wildobs.com/about

It allows me to upload pictures to Flickr, create an “encounter” and then it posts a Twitter message on my twitter account

My Profile on WildObs




Blogger Labels: Wildlife,Twitter,WildObs,nature,pictures,Flickr,photos

No comments:

Post a Comment